Monday 27 July 2009

i think im crazy baby to let you off the hook too easy


i think mick foley is getting abit too old to wrestle rocky balboa and the pursuit of happyness is so overrated it makes me sick.


So the American is here. She seems nice.
Her name is Alyssa, she's from Sacramento CA. We went for a walk this morning with the dogs, got pretty high up into the hills too - until i got tired and sat down.

I have been doing alot of thinking about things, I think thats what this summer has really been about for me - being by myself, with myself. I realise that there are goals I want to achieve and tasks I need to set up when I get back, things that I want in my life. I've been reading alot.
I find passing time thinking about my future and my life really makes the time fly, and that it isn't thinking that will get me anywhere. It's doing something, finding a goal, and achieving it.
Even Big Will said it.

Christopher Gardner: Hey. Don't ever let somebody tell you... You can't do something. Not even me. All right?
Christopher: All right.
Christopher Gardner: You got a dream... You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it. Period.


This has been an awesome summer. People will come and go, but always leave a mark on your mind, with the high highs and low lows, memories, pictures, music and laughter.

But mostly, the moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment